Looking to Buy a Business? Answers to Your Top Business Buying Questions. http://www.VestedBB.com - Vested Business Brokers
5 Questions Business Buyers Typically Ask...
1) How much money will I put in my pocket if I buy this business?
2) How much money will the seller of the business be willing to hold in a
3) How is the neighborhood where the business resides?
4) How can the seller prove its incoming sales?
5) Can the Landlord reduce the rent?
5 Questions Buyers NEED to Ask, But Typically Don't...
1) What's the sales trend over the last 5 years?
2) Can I picture myself running this business?
3) Is there a competent staff already in place with the existing business?
4) What happens if I buy a business and the sales are not what the seller
5) I know it's a good deal but can I see myself running this business for
the next 10 years?
If you're looking to buy a business you should call Vested Business Brokers
at 1 (877) 735-5224. Or, if you prefer go visit our website at VestedBB.com.
Nathan Goldstein, the CEO of Vested Business Brokers will personally help
you find the business of your dreams.
There's nothing like owning your own business and at Vested Business Brokers we can help you locate the right business for you and help you get
Tags: Looking to Buy a Business? Answers to Your Top Business Buying Questions, buying a business, business for sale, vested business brokers, nathan goldstein